The Justice Entrepreneurs Project (JEP) is a network of independent lawyers dedicated to ensuring quality legal services are accessible for regular people. JEP lawyers help to achieve this goal by offering fixed fees and choices for flexible representation (like limited scope, a la carte legal services).
Each member of the JEP network promises to adhere to the JEP's Statement of Principles and Service Standards.
The Statement of Principles includes commitments to building law practices that:
- Serve the legal needs of regular people.
- Are client-centered and emphasize approachability, compassion and collaboration between clients and attorneys.
- Make legal assistance more affordable and transparent by offering fixed fees and flexible representation options, and leveraging technology to increase efficiency.
The Service Standards include commitments to values like:
- Remaining in good standing and licensed to practice in Illinois.
- Carrying malpractice insurance.
- Providing accessible, client-centered representation.
- Communicating clearly and regularly with clients.
- Soliciting and promptly addressing client feedback.
You can read more about the Principles and Standards here.
You can submit a request for a lawyer in two ways. Either submit your request online through this website or call us at (312) 546-3282.
The JEP network can provide help in the following areas:
- Estate planning
- Civil Litigation
- Education Law
- Social Security Disability
Get a consultation from a qualified, local lawyer.Request a lawyer online
Or call us! We're here to help.